Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.025 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,379 Kč (€495) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)