Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.723 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,121 Kč (€977) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)