Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02022 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,171 Kč (₩1,244,856) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)