Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02006 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,750 Kč (₩1,533,166) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)