Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01921 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,771 Kč (₩1,601,824) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)