Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01971 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,671 Kč (₩1,606,703) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)