Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32255 CZK / KGS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 9% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,815 Kč (70,733 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (43 minutes ago)