Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24352 CZK / PKR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,299 Kč (₨66,930) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (21 minutes ago)