Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,526 Kč (﷼ 34,572,578) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)