Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00078 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,247 Kč (﷼ 22,083,009) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (22 minutes ago)