Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,299 Kč (﷼ 33,391,143) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)