Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.687 CZK / JOD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 22% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,856 Kč (Dinar 848) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)