Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.431 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,622 Kč (RM3,797) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (39 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)