Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.472 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,752 Kč ($736) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (27 minutes ago)