Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.504 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 26% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,585 Kč (€890) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)