Cost of living comparison between Innsbruck, Austria and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.054 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 25% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,609 Kč (€577) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)