Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.836 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 41% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 35,128 Kč (€1,360) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)