Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.662 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 39% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,624 Kč (€1,193) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)