Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.645 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,755 Kč (€1,199) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)