Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00079 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,393 Kč (﷼ 22,032,941) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)