Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.235 CZK / EGP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,289 Kč (E£ 13,999) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)