Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.250 CZK / EGP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,395 Kč (E£ 16,310) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)