Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.156 CZK / EGP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,610 Kč (E£ 15,230) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)