Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.374 CZK / GTQ
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,371 Kč (Q6,038) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)