Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.731 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,351 Kč (38,764 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)