Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.783 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,606 Kč (27,595 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)