Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.721 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,840 Kč (35,843 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)