Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.689 CZK / THB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,327 Kč (39,642 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)