Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.707 CZK / THB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,294 Kč (34,340 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)