Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.661 CZK / THB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,612 Kč (37,256 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)