Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.679 CZK / THB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,977 Kč (36,801 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanoi costs 1,000,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)