Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.707 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,335 Kč (38,646 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)