Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.700 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,081 Kč (40,124 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)