Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.721 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,683 Kč (34,248 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)