Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36661 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,642 Kč (₨48,122) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)