Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.505 CZK / DKK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 27% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,790 Kč (kr9,070) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 50 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)