Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.175 CZK / SBD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 43% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,396 Kč (7,053 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)