Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,691 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.200 CZK / HKD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 86% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,933 Kč (HK$10,915) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)