Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,030 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.656 CZK / HKD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 71% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 39,441 Kč (HK$14,852) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)