Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.071 CZK / AUD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,863 Kč (AU$1,094) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)