Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.982 CZK / GHS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,208 Kč (GH₵3,712) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)