Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.639 CZK / GHS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 23% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,062 Kč (GH₵5,833) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)