Cost of living comparison between Hisar, India and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37111 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,223 Kč (₨54,493) in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)