Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22332 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,437 Kč (¥109,424) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)