Cost of living in Himeji, Japan vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20567 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,874 Kč (¥164,698) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)