Cost of living comparison between Himeji, Japan and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23825 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,302 Kč (¥127,183) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)