Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.692 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,524 Kč (元5,288) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)