Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.431 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,776 Kč (元7,220) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)