Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.788 CZK / SEK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,408 Kč (7,320 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)