Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04411 CZK / SOS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 231% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 51,761 Kč (1,173,421 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)