Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03859 CZK / SOS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 244% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 75,761 Kč (1,962,993 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)