Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.453 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,949 Kč (元7,804) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)