Cost of living comparison between Harbin, China and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.670 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,550 Kč (元5,599) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)