Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.643 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,899 Kč (元4,639) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)