Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.452 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 21% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,790 Kč ($1,295) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)