Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.357 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,592 Kč (€1,049) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)