Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.222 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,405 Kč (8,505元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)