Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.278 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,908 Kč (元9,124) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)