Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.651 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,293 Kč (元5,832) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)