Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.823 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,047 Kč (€896) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)