Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00073 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 11,067 Kč (﷼ 15,184,010) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)