Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00079 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 11,124 Kč (﷼ 14,163,832) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)