Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00068 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,996 Kč (﷼ 32,255,352) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)