Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00091 CZK / VND
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,987 Kč (24,257,692 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (43 minutes ago)