Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02002 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,328 Kč (₩1,564,728) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)