Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02213 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,168 Kč (₩956,460) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)