Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02025 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,145 Kč (₩1,439,508) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)