Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01926 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,475 Kč (₩1,426,547) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (27 minutes ago)