Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01994 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,540 Kč (₩1,381,092) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)