Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38279 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 14,971 Kč (₨39,111) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)