Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31779 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,539 Kč (₨67,779) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)