Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01949 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,513 Kč (₩1,411,691) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)