Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.709 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 12,654 Kč (元3,412) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Shenzhen costs 元16 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨8 (43 minutes ago)