Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.420 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,463 Kč ($569) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)