Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.026 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,615 Kč (€652) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)