Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.242 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,989 Kč (8,633元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)