Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.720 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,593 Kč (元4,998) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)