Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.292 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,355 Kč (元8,311) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)