Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.675 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,759 Kč (元4,016) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)