Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.342 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,846 Kč (元8,333) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)