Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,476 Kč (Bs 36,238,195) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)