Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.327 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 61% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 35,448 Kč (Bs 15,237) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)