Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36369 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,815 Kč (₨65,481) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)