Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,726 Kč (﷼ 40,960,022) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)