Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00050 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,993 Kč (﷼ 40,150,721) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (38 minutes ago)