Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.108 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,505 Kč (4,339 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (29 minutes ago)