Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.081 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,702 Kč (4,556 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)