Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.024 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,583 Kč (4,081 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)