Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.237 CZK / EGP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,366 Kč (E£ 14,850) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (40 minutes ago)