Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.250 CZK / EGP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,500 Kč (E£ 16,403) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (40 minutes ago)