Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31670 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,799 Kč (₨62,516) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)