Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43132 CZK / PHP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,149 Kč (Php53,672) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)