Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.288 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,523 Kč (3,105 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)